Artificial intelligence has been gaining traction with 3D artists and video editors who use the technology to improve their work as well as speed up their workflow. Today, Adobe Photoshop users can make use of GPU-accelerated neural filters. These neural filters are a new feature set for content creators to try AI-powered tools that enable them to explore innovative ideas and make amazing, complex adjustments to images in just seconds. Read more for two videos and additional information.
One of the mos interesting is the Smart Portrait Filter, which is powered by NVIDIA StyleGAN2 technology and runs optimally on NVIDIA RTX GPUs. Using this neural filter in Photoshop, artists can easily experiment, making edits to facial characteristics, such as gaze direction, lighting angles, or even facial age, by simply by dragging a slider. These complex corrections and adjustments would normally involve manual steps, but Smart Portrait uses AI to complete the task in seconds.
- Four versatile modes: Easily convert from laptop mode to tablet, stand or tent mode for notetaking, drawing and other daily activities that feel as natural as pen on paper
- Connect in more ways: Whether it's online chatting or professional video meetings, the solid Wi-Fi 6 connection is up to the task, and the HP wide vision HD webcam with dual array microphone lets you see in wide-angle clarity so you can feel closer
- BIOS recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal full HD, IPS, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, multi touch-enabled, edge-to-edge glass touch screen display (1920 x 1080); 80% screen to body ratio
- Fast processor: 10th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1, Quad-Core, 1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology