Photo credit: Sufficiently Advanced
Inventor Allen Pan managed to turn a car’s brake line, sprain paint can pistol grip, custom electronics, an 800 PSI CO2 canister, and a solenoid valve into a face mask-shooting gun. A laser scope was added that projects a green dot onto a target, and the gun works similar to cannons that launch nets to disable drones. Unfortunately, the mask shoots out like a parachute, so even the laser scope won’t help your aim. Read more for the video and additional information.
Once numerous tests were completed, Allen Pan headed out to Huntington Beach, California, where he found a few strangers willing to test the gun on a dummy. Let’s just say it’s not the most efficient way of getting someone to wear a face mask.
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Weighing less than 0.55lbs / 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, Ultra-smooth footage
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery
- DJI Fly App requires iOS v10.0, Android v6.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9 , S8+, S8, S7 edge, S7, S6, Note9, Note8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, nova 5, nova 4, nova 3e, nova 2, Honor 8X, 10, 9, 20 Pro, Magic 2, Mi 8, MIX 2S, MIX 2, Redmi Note 5, Oppo Find X, R15, Vivo NEX, X27, X21, X20A, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, LG V20, LG G6
We’re going to make these people understand whether they want to or not. I’m going to put together the second amendment with healthcare. That’s right: guns and public safety. Boom. Best of both worlds!,” said Pan.