This is the first-ever McLaren Senna ‘Ride-On’ and the third vehicle in the company’s range of children models, which includes the P1TM and 720S. Think of it as a supercar toy, complete with working dihedral doors, functional brakes, an infotainment system and realistic McLaren Senna engine sounds. Six liveries are available, with one – yellow with green accents – being sold exclusively through the official McLaren Retailer Network. Read more for additional pictures and information.
At $582, it’s basically designed for 3 to 6-year-olds, but McLaren’s own F1 driver Lando Norris managed to take the car out for a spin. Once seated, you’ll find an authentic push-button start, which activates McLaren Senna engine sounds, and an infotainment system that can access files from a USB device or SD card.
- Build the awesome McLaren Senna, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, interchangeable wheel rims, and McLaren and Senna logo stickers, and a wind tunnel then play out car development and race scenarios
- Includes a McLaren racing driver minifigure in a racing suit featuring the McLaren Senna and Pirelli logos, a helmet and spanner
- McLaren Senna toy car for kids measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Wind tunnel measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- 219 pieces – Model car for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions McLaren Senna 75892 toy car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO toy construction sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
The McLaren Senna Ride-On is aimed at 3 to 6-year-olds, although McLaren’s own Formula 1 driver Lando Norris did manage to squeeze into the car and take it for a test drive, just to check he was happy with the way it drove,” said the company.