Alpha Motor Corporation has just revealed the new WOLF+, the company’s next-gen electric pickup truck built on a shared platform that powers the preceding WOLF. Designed for utility and adventure, it features an extended cabin capable of accommodating four passengers, with gain access through two full-sized doors for the driver / front passenger and two three-quarter size doors that hinge backwards for open rear seat occupancy. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
It’s powered by an electric platform that combines versatile driving performance, durability, and power to efficiently support daily operations, designed for consumers looking for a solid four-wheel drive utility truck powered by modern renewable energy. The EV comes standard with a four-wheel drive (4WD) or rear-wheel drive (RWD) system boasting a towing capacity of 3,050kg (6,724lbs) and acceleration of 0-60 mph in 5.9 seconds, equipped with a 75 to 85 Kilowatt-hour Lithium-Ion battery. On a full charge, you can get up to 275 miles of range. Plus, customers can opt for a large solar panel in the bed for off-road adventures. Available in 2023, with the Wolf+ priced between $40,000 – $48,000 USD.
- This LEGO Technic Jeep Wrangler (42122) is packed full of authentic details, making it a great toy for kids who love fun vehicles
- With front steering, powerful axle-articulation suspension and a winch, kids can play out a world of off-roading adventures, inspired by the world-famous Jeep Wrangler
- This awesome model comes complete with authentic Jeep Wrangler details, like the classic round headlamps, seven-slot grille, full-size spare tire and fold-down rear seats
- This Jeep Wrangler Rubicon model makes a great gift for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next challenge
- This Jeep Wrangler Rubicon toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, making this car a great size for play or display
The truck bed measures approximately 1652mm (65in) in length, 1490mm (59in) in width, and 458mm (18in) in depth for a total of 40 cubic feet of truck bed storage. An additional 1016mm (40in) of truck bed length can become available with a truck bed extension hitch. The multipurpose electric utility truck was unveiled in a deep sand tone named ‘Twentynine Palms’ inspired by stark desert landscape, rock formations, and trees of Joshua Tree National Park in Twentynine Palms, California,” said the company.