Israel-based startup Redefine Meat aims to launch 3D printers that will let food distributors make plant-based steaks mimicking real beef next year. Called “Alt-Steak,” this meatless alternative will first make rounds at high-end restaurants this year before shipping its industrial-scale 3D printers to meat distributors in 2021. Read more for a video and additional information.
Just like normal 3D printers, each Alt-Steak is created with individual layers of Alt-Muscle, Alt-Fat and Alt-Blood formulas. By doing this, Redefine Meat has full control over the composition of the alternative meat.
- ANYCUBIC Photon Mono LCD screen Adopts matrix parallel light source 15 pcs lamp beads, is able to carry out uniform exposure, improve the quality of models, Z-axis guide rail structure and stepper motor have better stability, with an accuracy of 0.01mm, it effectively eliminating layer patterns, It's a great 3D printer for printing games, movies, cartoon characters, miniatures, etc.
- Photon Mono 3D Printer's printing speed is 2.5X faster than the regular 3d printers, rapid prototyping greatly improved printing efficiency and saved more time, comes with a 6.08'' 2K Monochrome LCD and only takes 1.5 seconds per layer exposure to cure resin.
- Off-line printing function with size 5.11"(L) x 3.14"(W) x 6.49"(H) / 130 x 80 x165MM, Photon Mono resin 3d printer uses a removable one-piece transparent cover to make the internal space of the machine, and the printer can be set to stop printing immediately after opening the cover, Friendly use for beginners and good performance for the enthusiasts
- he transparent cover blocks up to 99.95% of ultraviolet rays with a wavelength of 405nm, can be effective high resin solidification rate and ensure your success printing, reduce wasting of resin, New photon mono uses One-piece FEP, which can be easier and quicker to replace
- All of our 3d printers provide one month free return and exchange, one year warranty (exclude consumable parts like LCD screen & FEP film) and lifetime technical support, If you encounter any problems, please feel free contact us
Since day one of the company, we have been working on creating a tasty and affordable plant-based alternative to steaks, one of the most cherished food products and the driver of the entire meat industry. To enable mass adoption, we knew that creating an alternative meat product that was both high in quality and nutritional composition would require new technologies and production processes never seen before in the food industry,” said Eshchar Ben-Shitrit, CEO and Co-Founder of Redefined Meat.