The Amazon Basics Carry-On Travel Backpack is all you’ll need for a short trip, and you can get one for $33.36 shipped, today only, originally $53.97. This airline-compliant 40L pack features an internal, zippered laptop sleeve and is made from ultra-flexible lightweight polyester that can withstand the elements. The main compartment has a zippered mesh space, optional midway shelf, and internal/external compression straps. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Carry-on travel backpack with internal, zippered laptop sleeve; ultra-flexible and lightweight; made of durable polyester
- Main compartment with zippered mesh space, optional midway shelf, and internal/external compression straps
- Front pocket and front-top pocket for easy access to documents and travel liquids; main upper packing compartment with organizer, expandable storage space tuck-away ID pocket
- Padded shoulder straps disconnect easily and store away in zippered back pocket; removable sternum strap, waist belt, and shoulder strap; well-placed exterior handles
- Main compartment measures 5.5 by 13 to 14 by 21.5 inches (LxWxH); main upper packing compartment measures 3 to 5 by 13 to 14 by 21.5 inches (LxWxH); full-expansion zipper creates 10% more packing space
Its front pocket and front-top pocket provide for easy access to documents as well as travel liquids. There’s also an main upper packing compartment with organizer, expandable storage space and a tuck-away ID pocket. Padded shoulder straps keep things comfortable and can disconnect easily to be stored away in the zippered back pocket. Exterior handles and a waist belt can be used for extended wear.