Finally, after months of anticipation, Amazon Game Studios has officially released Crucible, a free-to-play competitive team-based shooter. At launch, you’ll be able to select from 10 hunters, Summer, a dual-flame-thrower-wielding former welder, and Bugg, a robot botanist. Each hunter boasts their own unique weapons as well as abilities, and as opponents are defeated, they level up, gaining strength, while also enhancing their abilities. Read more for an early review, along with a link to download the game.
The 8-week Pre-Season begins today, and during this time, players can learn the game, discover and build skill playing their favorite hunters. Plus, any players who log into Crucible by June 2 will get an early adopter gift of 1,000 Credits deposited into their in-game account, which can be exchanged for cosmetic in-game items like skins and emotes. Steam page here.
- More power: The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0 GHz max turbo and 6 cores.
- Ray-tracing: The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 is powered by the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and brings cinematic-quality rendering to the most visually intense games.
- More frames: Incredible performance paired with the fast 144Hz 15. 6" full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win.
- Thin and compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin.
- Ready to connect: Fully loaded with Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, Thunderbolt 3, USB type-A and type-C ports, and HDMI, for a desktop-class experience
One thing that separates Crucible is the diversity in its characters. There’s something there for everyone. Each character approaches the game differently and matches up against the other hunters in a unique way. Brings a whole new level of strategy and competition to this world,” said Twitch creator Bartonologist.