It’s official Project CARS 3 is coming soon, and so far, there has been a mixed reaction from fans. Similar to its predecessors, this game lets you gradually work your way up from street cars to track beasts, but this time, with customization. Whether it be custom liveries, new paint colors, vinyl designs, decals, wheels, or performance parts, they’ll be at your disposal. Read more for two videos and additional information.
As you earn money and experience in the game, collect vehicles to fill your garage, including new mid-engine Chevy Corvette C8.R race car, Acura NSX, Porsche 935, as well as the McLaren 570S GT4. Best of all, there are absolutely no microtransactions in the game. Plus, there are over 140 global tracks, such as Interlagos and the Bannochbrae road circuit in Scotland, to keep you busy after acquiring new vehicles. Online multiplayer fans will be happy to know weekly “scheduled events” are planned for this mode.
- ✔ AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 6-Core 3.6 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) CPU Processor | 500GB SSD – Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD
- ✔ GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders | Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Stock CPU Fan Cooler
- ✔ 802.11AC Wi-Fi | No Bloatware | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse | 1 x HDMI, USB 3.0 (2 Front + 5 Rear), and 2 x USB 2.0 | Ethernet Port
- ✔ RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA | This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, Minecraft, The Division 2, and more at High to Ultra settings, crisp 1080p Full HD resolution and smooth 60+ FPS gameplay.
There’s no official word yet on a release date, but the game is planned for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms currently.