Inventors from Israel have created a bizarre face mask that comes with a remote control for use when eating. That’s right, you won’t have to remove this mask at all, and the inventors say that this could make a visit to a restaurant less risky. Squeeze the remote’s lever, and a slot in the front of the mask opens just enough so that food can pass through. Read more for a video and additional information.
The company behind this mask, Avtipus Patents and Inventions, claims it will start the manufacturing process within months and a patent has already been submitted. In the local area, they plan on selling them for $0.85 to $2.85 more than the basic blue medical masks you see people wear nowadays.
- RETRO PLAY authentic color LCD 80's graphics, sounds and game play
- NEW COLOR LCD screen for enhanced gameplay!
- INCLUDES 3 AA batteries for immediate play! Age: 8+
- SHARE perfect for fans or collectors looking to share this classic with the new generation!
- SIZE mini arcade game Dimensions are 4"W x 5. 75"H x 2"D
The mask will be opened mechanically by hand remote or automatically when the fork is coming to the mask. Then you can eat, enjoy, drink and you take out the fork and it will be closed, and you’re protected against the virus and other people sitting with you,” said Asaf Gitelis, vice president of Avtipus Patents and Inventions.