Angel Falls in Venezuela is currently the world’s tallest uninterrupted waterfall at 3,212-feet and with a plunge of 2,648-feet. The falls drop over the edge of the Auyán-tepui mountain in the beautiful Canaima National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site in the Gran Sabana region of Bolívar State. Professional FPV drone pilot Ellis van Jason decided to capture some breathtaking footage of this natural wonder. Read more for the video and additional information.
Before dropping down the main plunge, the drone flies over treetops and the rocky slopes. However, this footage wasn’t all captured in a single day, as the videographer / drone pilot spent two weeks in Venezuela, as reaching Angel Falls was very unpredictable and full of surprises. One reason may be due to the fact that the falls are located along a fork of the Río Kerepacupai Merú which flows into the Churún River.
- 【IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE】Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 【4K/60FPS VIDEO】The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- 【BRAND-NEW S MODE】Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- 【ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES】An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- 【OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM 】Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles. Note: The remote controller and accessories are located on the lower layer of the box
I had this beautiful country on my bucket list for many years. My friends and I explored the jungle for days by boat, foot, helicopter, and drone to show you something unique,” said the pilot.