Anker’s Bolder LC90 Flashlight offers 900 lumens of brightness, thanks to CREE LEDs, and it’s being offered for just $22.99, today only, originally $29.99. It features a dedicated integrated-circuit and intelligent illumination drive to ensure consistent lighting every time you turn on the LC90, while high-performance 3350 mAh batteries give you the highest possible capacity. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- SUPER-BRIGHT: 900-lumen (max) Cree LED sweeps bright light over the length of about two football fields (660 ft / 200 m) and reaches nearly 1000 ft. Fully zoomable from wide to narrow beam. Features 5 adaptable settings: High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS.
- LONG-LASTING: Up to 6 hours (Medium-beam mode) of powerful, non-diminishing brightness from the included premium rechargeable 3350mAh battery. LEDs boast an extended 50000-hour lifespan. Recharge in just 6 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- TOUGH & RELIABLE: IPX5-rated water resistant and designed for use in heavy rain. Its durable aluminum body and shock-resistance endure rough handling.
- SMART DESIGN: A pocket-friendly compact chassis with an anti-slip finish holds fast in your hand or stands on-end as an emergency lamp.
- WHAT YOU GET: Anker Bolder LC90 Flashlight, 18650 3350mAh rechargeable battery, Micro USB cable, wrist strap, welcome guide, and our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Its extra-hard anodized-aluminum body resists scratching and chipping, maintains a sleek look, and enhances grip. The flashlight has an IPX5 rating so it shines even when it’s raining. Plus, it can reliably illuminate in freezing temperatures, all the way down to down to 14℉/-10℃.