Anker’s LC90 Bolder Flashlight Torch comes equipped with a 900 Lumens CREE LED, and you can get one for $22.99 after clipping the on-page $7 off coupon, today only, originally $29.99. It also has a dedicated integrated-circuit and intelligent illumination driver to ensure consistent lighting every time the LC90 is used, while a 3350 mAh battery gives you maximum capacity, efficiency, reliability, as well as safety. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- SUPER-BRIGHT: 900-lumen (max) Cree LED sweeps bright light over the length of about two football fields (660 ft / 200 m) and reaches nearly 1000 ft. Fully zoomable from wide to narrow beam. Features 5 adaptable settings: High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS.
- LONG-LASTING: Up to 6 hours (Medium-beam mode) of powerful, non-diminishing brightness from the included premium rechargeable 3350mAh battery. LEDs boast an extended 50000-hour lifespan. Recharge in just 6 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- TOUGH & RELIABLE: IPX5-rated water resistant and designed for use in heavy rain. Its durable aluminum body and shock-resistance endure rough handling.
- SMART DESIGN: A pocket-friendly compact chassis with an anti-slip finish holds fast in your hand or stands on-end as an emergency lamp.
- WHAT YOU GET: Anker Bolder LC90 Flashlight, 18650 3350mAh rechargeable battery, Micro USB cable, wrist strap, welcome guide, and our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
An IPX5 rating ensures that the LC90 shines even when it’s raining and its extra-hard anodized-aluminum body resists scratching / chipping, all the while maintaining a sleek grippy look. Live in extreme parts of the world? Fear not, as this flashlight reliably illuminates in freezing temperatures down to 14℉/-10℃. Just in case you need to break a window or even defend yourself, the extra-long handle and scalloped-bezel are built for striking.