Anker’s Bolder LC90 LED Flashlight Torch boasts a Cree LED XM-L2 chip that delivers 50000 hours of intense brightness, and you can get one for $21.99 shipped after clipping the on-page coupon, today only, originally $29.99. Its 900-lumen LED is powered by Anker’s advance technology to prevent it from over / undercharging, while preserving the battery’s lifespan. There is a handy zoom function, along with a full range of light modes in a rugged and compact body. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- SUPER-BRIGHT: 900-lumen (max) Cree LED sweeps bright light over the length of about two football fields (660 ft / 200 m) and reaches nearly 1000 ft. Fully zoomable from wide to narrow beam. Features 5 adaptable settings: High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS.
- LONG-LASTING: Up to 6 hours (Medium-beam mode) of powerful, non-diminishing brightness from the included premium rechargeable 3350mAh battery. LEDs boast an extended 50000-hour lifespan. Recharge in just 6 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- TOUGH & RELIABLE: IPX5-rated water resistant and designed for use in heavy rain. Its durable aluminum body and shock-resistance endure rough handling.
- SMART DESIGN: A pocket-friendly compact chassis with an anti-slip finish holds fast in your hand or stands on-end as an emergency lamp.
- WHAT YOU GET: Anker Bolder LC90 Flashlight, 18650 3350mAh rechargeable battery, Micro USB cable, wrist strap, welcome guide, and our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There are five different settings to make the LC90 essential for all low-light situations: a powerful high-beam, balanced medium-beam, energy-saving low-beam, high-visibility strobe, and emergency SOS. A single button lets you switch it on/off and cycle through lighting modes, while a zoom adjustment slider makes switching light intensity a breeze.