The Anker Nebula Apollo is a Wi-Fi mini projector that goes anywhere, and you can get one for $244.99 shipped, today only, originally $349.99. Simply connect your HDMI and USB devices to Apollo to project your media on the big screen, or watch it wirelessly with Airplay, Miracast, or Bluetooth. Use the free “Nebula Connect” app to control the device from afar, or when you just can’t find the remote. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Seamless Touch Controls: Browse your entertainment with pinpoint precision. Apollo’s transparent touch panel gives you the power to navigate menus and more with ease, directly from the device.
- Clear Picture: See every detail of your favorite movies, shows, games, and more in remarkable clarity with Apollo’s 200 ANSI lumen DLP lamp.(Recommended for use in dimmer environments.)
- Home Entertainment: Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, games, and more up to 100 inches big anywhere in your home thanks to Apollo’s ultra-portable design.
- Android 7.1: Download and stream YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and more straight to Apollo without the need to connect additional devices.
- Note: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Download and use the apps directly through Apollo to view copyrighted content from these providers. Chromecast is not supported.
Its 200 ANSI lumen DLP lamp allows you to see every detail in your media, without having to break the bank. The Apollo runs Android 7.1, which means you can download or stream YouTube, Netflix, Hulu and more, on a 100-inch projected display. Best of all, you don’t need to use any wires to get started.