Anker’s Roav Dual Dash Cam Duo not only has an interior-facing camera, but also shows just how fast you’re going as well, and you can get one for $89.99 shipped, this weekend only, originally $128.79. Featuring dual Sony sensors, advanced NightHawk Vision technology, and a 24-hour parking mode to capture every trip from all possible angles in crisp 1080p quality, even at night. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- All-Around Coverage: A 155° wide-angle front camera and a 110° interior camera simultaneously capture the road ahead and your vehicle’s interior in 1080p Full HD. Note: Mount in the upper mid-section of the windshield for maximum coverage.
- Enhanced Night Vision: Dual 323 Sony sensors with world-class F 1.8 lenses and NightHawk Vision technology deliver razor-sharp night-time clarity.
- Track Your Journey: Built-in GPS automatically records your driving route, location, and speed, ensuring you have all the information for every journey you take.
- Parking Mode: DashCam Duo’s parking mode keeps an eye on your vehicle 24 hours a day. If sudden movement is detected, the built-in gravity sensor activates the camera to record the situation. Note: This feature requires a hardwire kit (Not Included).
- Emergency Recording: Automatically records 10 seconds before a collision and 20 seconds after so that you have access to the full story, no matter the situation. The recording is automatically locked to prevent it from being rewritten.
You will be able to track your driving route, location, and speed with DashCam Duo’s built-in GPS functionality. To make sure you capture all possible angles, the 155° wide-angle front camera covers up to 4 lanes of traffic, while 110° interior camera watches over the entire cabin. Simply activate Parking Mode, and this camera will continually to watch over your vehicle 24 hours a day.