Anker’s Roav Dual Dash Cam Duo records both front and cabin footage, all for $89.99 shipped after clipping the on-page $20 coupon with coupon code: DUALDC519, today only, originally $129.99. This advanced dual-camera dash cam integrates cutting-edge dual Sony sensors, advanced NightHawk Vision technology, and a 24-hour parking mode to ensure you capture footage every angle in crisp 1080p, even at night. Product page – make sure to clip the on-page $20 coupon and enter coupon code: DUALDC519 during final checkout to receive the additional discount. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- All-Around Coverage: A 155° wide-angle front camera and a 110° interior camera simultaneously capture the road ahead and your vehicle’s interior in 1080p Full HD. Note: Mount in the upper mid-section of the windshield for maximum coverage.
- Enhanced Night Vision: Dual 323 Sony sensors with world-class F 1.8 lenses and NightHawk Vision technology deliver razor-sharp night-time clarity.
- Track Your Journey: Built-in GPS automatically records your driving route, location, and speed, ensuring you have all the information for every journey you take.
- Parking Mode: DashCam Duo’s parking mode keeps an eye on your vehicle 24 hours a day. If sudden movement is detected, the built-in gravity sensor activates the camera to record the situation. Note: This feature requires a hardwire kit (Not Included).
- Emergency Recording: Automatically records 10 seconds before a collision and 20 seconds after so that you have access to the full story, no matter the situation. The recording is automatically locked to prevent it from being rewritten.
You’ll be able to track your driving route, location, as well as speed with DashCam Duo’s built-in GPS functionality. To ensure you capture the best angle possible, its 155° wide-angle front lens covers up to 4 lanes of traffic, while the 110° interior camera records the entire cabin. With Parking Mode activated, it monitors your vehicle 24 hours a day.