In just a couple more years, we’ll be seeing lots more electric vehicles on the road, including Bollinger Motors DELIVER-E. This all-electric delivery van will be specially engineered to fit Classes 2B, 3, 4, and 5, while the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) within each class is significantly lower than gas or diesel versions on the road today. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Customers will be able to select from multiple battery packs of varying capacity, such as 70, 105, 140, 175, and 210 kWh. When combined with variable wheelbase lengths, the fleet customer is given an array of mileage range as well as price options to fit their specific needs. Other features include a low-load 18″ floor height and a high-strength steel frame, designed to a 10-year durability target.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems
We took our extensive Class 3 electrification knowledge and applied it to the delivery sector. Our DELIVER-E™ van gives commercial fleets the power to go green and save on ownership costs, while neighborhoods will benefit from a reduction in air and noise pollution,” said Robert Bollinger, CEO of Bollinger Motors.