Developer Triband has just launched What the Golf? on the Nintendo Switch today, and unlike the other versions, this one comes with the brand new two-player local Party mode to duke it out with others. This new mode allows friends to compete in various golf courses in an attempt to make it to the flag, but both play at the same time. Read more for a video review and additional information.
The Nintendo Switch version does offer some other cool features too, like the touch screen integration, gyro controls for selecting levels, and a few more surprises for players. Other than that, it’s still a fun physics-based golf parody where every course puts an unconventional twist on the sport, with some brilliant or hilarious, whereas others are so crazy they will make you go: WHAT THE GOLF?
- SWITCH LITE ACCESSORY BUNDLE: A great value starter pack with useful accessories to help you make the most of your new 2019 Nintendo Switch Lite console
- ESSENTIAL SWITCH LITE ACCESSORIES: Includes protective Switch Lite case and screen protectors (tempered glass) to keep your portable Switch Lite console protected while on the move
- USEFUL EXTRAS: A spare Switch Lite USB Charging Cable & Earphones always handy to have, as is the DuoPen Stylus which combines a touch screen stylus and ball point pen
- ADDED BONUS: A Comfort Grip Case makes for more comfortable and easier grip of your Switch Lite console for longer periods of handheld playing time. While the Games Storage Case allows you to safely store and organise some of your games (Orzly recommends storing games in separate locations so as to spread the risk of loss)
- ADDITIONAL INFO: For more details of what this pack includes, see the Product Description section on this page below. Please note, the console & any games shown in the images are only for illustration purposes and not included.