Despite the pandemic closing down movie theaters nationwide, Christopher Nolan’s TENƎꓕ, an action thriller film based around time travel, is still set for a July 17 release. Stars include John David Washington, Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debicki, Dimple Kapadia, Michael Caine, and Kenneth Branagh, with cinematographer Hoyte van Hoytema shooting it on 70 mm and IMAX. Read more for the new trailer just released tonight.
Hans Zimmer was not available to score this film due to this commitment on the upcoming Dune movie, so he recommended friend Ludwig Göransson to Christopher Nolan. On a related note, Jennifer Lame edited the film, replacing Lee Smith, who has worked on several of Nolan’s previous films. The visual effects were undertaken by DNEG (Double Negative), a British motion picture VFX / computer animation / stereo conversion company that was founded in 1998 in London
- Build Batman’s Batcave with a Batcomputer zone, weapons room, trophy room, and detachable transformation tower and jail modules, plus the Bat-Tank for super hero vs. Super Villain role-play action!
- This super-hero toy playset includes Batman, Bruce Wayne, Robin, Batwoman, Catwoman and Two-Face minifigures, a posable big build Clayface figure, plus Action Pack and Bat Family Pack elements to customize builds, minifigures and weapons
- LEGO Batcave detachable prison and transformation tower measures over 8” (22cm) high, 16” (43cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep Bat-Tank measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide Buildable Clayface figure stands over 4” (12cm) tall
- 1,037 pieces – Collectible Batcave playset that makes a great birthday gift for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO DC Batman Batcave Clayface Invasion 76122 super-hero playset can be built together with all other original LEGO construction toys and LEGO bricks for creative play