Anker’s Soundcore Liberty Air 2 may be the best AirPods alternative priced under $100, as you can grab a pair for $79.99 shipped, this weekend only, originally $99.99. Boasting ultra-lightweight, yet rigid diamond-coated drivers produce sound with premium accuracy, 4 built-in microphones with cVc noise reduction technology, and full touch control, which means you can use either earbud to control music, calls, activate voice assistants, or even power on/off. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Diamond-Inspired Sound: Inspired by the ultra-hard structure of diamonds, Liberty Air 2’s driver domes maintain their rigidity even when vibrating at high frequencies. Music is reproduced with a 15% larger frequency bandwidth for clear treble and 2× more bass.
- Perfect for Home Offices: Each earbud is equipped with two microphones and cVc 8.0 noise reduction technology. Environmental noises are reduced by 60%, while 95% of your voice is retained so you sound louder and clearer on the other end.
- Up to 28 Hours of Playtime*: A single charge gives you a full 7 hours of listening, while the charging case extends it to 28 hours of playtime. And when the case needs a power boost, simply set it down on a wireless charger.
- HearID Technology: Take the test to create a custom set of EQ settings that are optimized for your ears. HearID maps your hearing sensitivity at multiple frequencies and intelligently analyzes the results to give you a truly personalized listening experience.
- One-Step Pairing and Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity: Liberty Air 2 wireless earphones use Bluetooth 5.0 for a fast, strong, and ultra-stable connection.
Just remove one of the earbuds from the charging case to automatically switch to mono mode or remove both for stereo sound. When you need an emergency charge and run low on battery, simply stick the true wireless earphones in the case for 10 minutes and enjoy 2 hours of playtime.