Photo credit: Reddit via CarScoops
First introduced back during September 1995 for the 1996 model year, the sixth-generation featured updated styling although less radical than previous redesigns. This 1996 Honda Civic owner wanted to make the design a lot more radical than its predecessors, complete with custom front / rear bumpers, flared wheel arches, extended side skirts, Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R headlights and BMW M3 kidney grilles. Read more for additional pictures.
Go around back, and you’ll find taillights from a Lexus SC430, bizarre trunk air scoops, and hand-shaped wing mirrors. The interior is not any easier on the eyes, as it’s been wrapped in Candy Apple Red vinyl and a relocated instrument cluster to the middle area, making things even harder on the eyes. Unfortunately (or fortunately), the only visible engine mods are an AEM cold air intake and aftermarket headers.
- A rare chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Nissan GT-R NISMO!
- With a buildable Nissan GT-R NISMO and 1 collectible minifigure in a Nissan racing suit, this model car kit will captivate both kids and car fans, inspiring them to independent play and letting them stage races with friends
- The mini version of the Nissan GT-R NISMO can be built and displayed or used to race against other LEGO Speed Champions cars
- This 298-piece Nissan GT-R NISMO model car kit provides an exciting mission for boys and girls ages 8+ who love to create and play with toy racing cars. It will make a cherished gift at any time of year
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!