Anker’s Soundcore Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds have been updated, and you can pick up the new model for $29.99 shipped, today only, originally $49.99. Its graphene drivers oscillate with extreme precision to bring you sound with extraordinary accuracy and an ultra-realistic listening experience, while a customized algorithm to perform real-time analysis on your music and intensify the low frequencies for up to 43% more bass. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Soundcore is Anker’s audio brand, our signature sound is loved by 10 million+ people around the world. Liberty Neo is part of our Liberty series of true wireless earbuds.
- Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene’s earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Neo wireless earbuds that takes full advantage of the material’s remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and crystal-clear clarity across the entire frequency range.
- Bass You Can Feel: Our exclusive BassUp technology analyzes your Audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the bass by up to 43%. Stop simply listening to your music, and start really feeling it.
- Unbreakable Connectivity: An external antenna combines with Bluetooth 5. 0 to create an almost unbreakable link between your wireless earbuds and your device—even in busy places. And they feature
- IPX7 protection: sweat guard protection creates a watertight barrier for the wireless earbuds against rain and sweat. It even resists water from the tap when you’re washing away the sweat after a hardcore workout.
Each one of these earbuds weigh just 0.2-ounces to ensure you enjoy a fatigue-free experience, no matter how long you listen. Proprietary GripFit technology ensure the wireless earbuds sit securely in your ears, even when you’re running for a bus or pushing your limits at the gym. Jut slide them in and twist to lock.