Anker’s Soundcore Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds may not have all the features of its more pricey counterparts, but it’s great for everyday use, and you can get a pair for $32.99 shipped, originally $39.99. Its graphene drivers oscillate with extreme precision to bring you sound with extraordinary accuracy, while offering an ultra-realistic listening experience. BassUp technology uses a customized algorithm to perform real-time analysis on your music and intensify the low frequencies for up to 43% more bass. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene’s earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Neo wireless earbuds that takes full advantage of the material’s remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and crystal-clear clarity across the entire frequency range.
- Bass You Can Feel: Our exclusive BassUp technology analyzes your audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the bass by up to 43%. Stop simply listening to your music, and start really feeling it.
- Unbreakable Connectivity: An external antenna combines with Bluetooth 5.0 to create an almost unbreakable link between your wireless earbuds and your device—even in busy places. No skips, no drops.
- IPX7 Protection: SweatGuard protection creates a watertight barrier for the wireless earbuds against rain and sweat. It even resists water from the tap when you’re washing away the sweat after a hardcore workout.
- Power a Week of Listening: Using our Anker heritage and high-efficiency power cells, Liberty Neo delivers over 5 hours of wireless playtime from a single charge and an extra 15 hours from the compact charging case.
Plan to use these for an extended period? Each earbud weighs in at just 0.2 oz to ensure a fatigue-free experience, no matter how long you listen. If you’re out and about, GripFit technology keeps the wireless earbuds securely in your ears, even when you’re running for a bus or pushing your limits at the gym – just slide in and twist to lock.