Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones are great for noisy environments and can be picked up for $39.99 shipped, today only, originally $59.99. These are engineered with internal and external microphones to cancel out an extended range of low as well as mid-frequency noises, like airplane engines, traffic, etc. Anker’s customized algorithm performs real-time analysis on your music and intensify the low frequencies for hard-hitting beats. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Hi-Res Audio: Custom oversized 40 mm dynamic drivers produce Hi-Res sound. Life Q20 active noise canceling headphones reproduce music with extended high frequencies that reach up to 40 kHz for extraordinary clarity and detail.
- Reduce Ambient Noises By Up to 90%: Our team of engineers conducted more than 100,000 tests in real-life scenarios to fine-tune Life Q20’s 4 built-in ANC microphones and digital active noise cancellation algorithm. As a result, the hybrid active noise cancellation can detect and cancel out a wider range of low and mid-frequency noises such as cars and airplane engines.
- 100% Stronger Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology conducts real-time analysis of the low frequencies to instantly strengthen the bass output. Double press the play button when listening to bass-heavy genres like EDM and hip-hop for an amplified listening experience.
- 40-Hour Playtime*: Up to 40 hours of non-stop playtime in wireless active noise cancellation mode (at 60% volume) is extended to an enormous 60 hours in standard music mode. A single charge gives you enough juice to listen to over 600 songs or soundtrack multiple long haul flights. And when you’re in a rush, charge Life Q20 active noise canceling headphones for 5 minutes and get 4 hours of listening.
The custom 40mm dynamic drivers reproduce music with rich details and extraordinary clarity for a heightened listening experience, while a microphone enhances voice pick-up to ensure you sound crystal clear to the other end. Inside the box, you get a travel pouch, a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable to keep the music playing when you’re low on battery, and a microUSB cable to charge the headphones with.