Anker’s Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones are perfect for train, bus, as well as plane rides, and you can get a pair for $39.99 shipped, this week only, originally $59.99. It uses custom 40mm dynamic drivers reproduce music with rich details and amazing clarity for a heightened listening experience. Built-in internal and external microphones are designed to cancel out an extended range of low and mid-frequency noises, like airplane engines and traffic. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Incredible Sound Loved by 20 Million+ People
- Hi-Res Audio Certified: Custom oversized 40 mm dynamic drivers produce Hi-Res Audio—a certification only awarded to audio devices capable of producing exceptional sound. Life Q20 active noise canceling headphones reproduce your music with extended high frequencies that reach up to 40 kHz for extraordinary clarity and detail.
- Reduce Ambient Noises By Up to 90%: Our team of engineers conducted more than 100,000 tests in real-life scenarios to fine-tune Life Q20’s 4 built-in ANC microphones and digital active noise cancellation algorithm. As a result, the hybrid active noise cancellation can detect and cancel out a wider range of low and mid-frequency noises such as cars and airplane engines.
- 100% Stronger Bass: Our exclusive BassUp technology conducts real-time analysis of the low frequencies to instantly strengthen the bass output. Double press the play button when listening to bass-heavy genres like EDM and hip-hop for an amplified listening experience.
- 40-Hour Playtime*: Up to 40 hours of non-stop playtime in wireless active noise cancellation mode (at 60% volume) is extended to an enormous 60 hours in standard music mode. A single charge gives you enough juice to listen to over 600 songs or soundtrack multiple long haul flights. And when you’re in a rush, charge Life Q20 active noise canceling headphones for 5 minutes and get 4 hours of listening.
Want more bass? BassUp technology uses a customized algorithm to perform real-time analysis on your music and intensify the low frequencies for thumping beats. In the box, you’ll get the headphones, a travel pouch, a 3.5 mm AUX cable for when you’re low on battery, and a micro USB cable to charge it.