Anker’s Soundcore Life Q30 Hybrid ANC Headphones are great for noisy environments and you can get a pair for $63.90 shipped after clipping the on-page 29% off coupon, today only, originally $89.99. When you need to hear an announcement or conversation, simply press the right earcup for 1-2 seconds to activate Transparency mode. Use the free Soundcore app to choose a noise cancellation mode, choose from 22 EQ presets or customize your own. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Hi-Res Music: Hear every detail of your favorite songs thanks to Life Q30’s 40mm drivers. The highly-flexible silk diaphragms reproduce thumping bass and crisp treble that extends up to 40kHz for improved clarity.
- Advanced Noise Cancellation Technology: Maintain your focus with Life Q30’s hybrid active noise cancellation. Dual noise-detecting microphones pick up and filter out up to 95% of low-frequency ambient sound to ensure nothing distracts you from your music.
- Ultimate Noise Cancellation Experience: Customize Life Q30’s noise cancellation with 3 modes—Transport minimizes airplane engine noise, Outdoor reduces traffic and wind, and Indoor dampens the sound of busy offices with people talking in the background.
- 40-Hour Playtime: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones play up to 40 hours of music in noise cancelling mode. Standard mode extends the playtime to 60 hours, while a short 5-minute charge gives you 4 hours of listening.
- Pressure-Free Comfort: Life Q30 active noise cancelling headphones have ultra-soft protein leather earcups with memory foam padding to fit snugly over your ears. The lightweight build also ensures they’re comfortable for long listening sessions.
In addition to Bluetooth connectivity, these headphones are compatible with NFC Pairing – just tap your smartphone on the right earcup to connect. Memory foam earcups and headband as well as a lightweight frame weighing just 9oz (260g) ensure all-day comfort. You can even connect two Bluetooth devices simultaneously to switch between calls, video conferencing, listening to music, and more without needing to reconnect.