The Mercedes-AMG Project ONE is limited to just 275-units worldwide, all of which have been sold, and it’s the first plug-in hybrid supercar from the automaker with F1-derived technology. Featuring a hybrid drivetrain that generates 1,039hp, thanks to give motors with different functions – one internal combustion and four electric motors, mated to an 8-speed single-clutch manual transmission variant. Read more to see a new video of it at the track and for additional information.
Step inside, and you’ll find a minimalist, driver-focused layout, which continuesthe Formula One theme of the ONE. The setup includes a steering wheel, pedals, and a driver-oriented central infotainment screen, complete with napa leather trim and hand stitching on the bucket seats. As for the custom wheels, they’re made from aluminum alloy and carbon fiber and set up in a 19″ (front) / 20″ (rear) format, wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s tires.
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans and creative kids will love building their own LEGO BrickHeadz versions of the Child and The Mandalorian (75317), recreating authentic details to create a cool display
- The Mandalorian buildable LEGO figure has signature weapons – a blaster rifle clipped on the back and a blaster pistol in hand – to spark memories of thrilling Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes
- Youngsters will love the Child building toy with adjustable ears for different expressions, and its hoverpram ‘floating’ on a transparent LEGO element; Both construction models have baseplates for display
- This 295-piece LEGO BrickHeadz Star Wars building toy makes an awesome birthday present, holiday gift or anytime surprise for Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans and LEGO builders aged 10 and up
- The Mandalorian measures 3” (8cm) tall and the Child and hoverpram building toy measures 3” (8cm) high – they won't take up too much space but are sure to make a big impression wherever they are displayed
I can still hardly believe that there will soon be a hypercar with [an F1] engine. We won the world championship with this engine in 2015, and I was involved in its development for a long time. I was able to drive the Project One during the film work for the new campaign, and I’m very proud of the extraordinary effort Mercedes-AMG has invested in this project. This car is absolutely unique,” said Lewis Hamilton.