Note 7 Explodes

FOX News reports that Nathan Dornacher from St. Petersburg, Florida left his Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone charging in the center console of his Jeep Grand Cherokee. His wife, Lydia, sent their 8-year-old daughter, with the family’s service dog, to get back in the vehicle because they were leaving to run more errands. However, when Nathan looked out of the window, he realized his Jeep was on fire, and later on discovered that it was his phone that had exploded and engulfed his vehicle in flames. Click here to view the first image in this week’s funny demotivational posters gallery. Continue reading for a viral hyperlapse of Burning Man 2016.