Apple’s Powerbeats Pro wireless earphones rival the new AirPods Pro, but for this weekend only, you can pick up a pair for $199.95 shipped, originally $249.95. Unlike its predecessors, sound was the highest priority in the development of Powerbeats Pro and completely re-engineered from the inside out. The earphones now boast an upgraded linear piston driver that leverages an efficient, pressurized airflow to create a powerful acoustic response in a small package, which means low distortion and great dynamic range across the entire frequency curve. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones in black
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts or running
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, microphones with voice capability, and auto play/pause
Powerbeats Pro were designed with functionality in mind. Sporting an ambidextrous design with identical, physical volume / track controls on each earbud, thus giving you full control over your music and phone calls, regardless of whether you use the left, right or both earbuds. It also features long- and short-range optical sensors that drive automatic play/pause and call handling when the earphones are placed in or removed from your ears.
Powerbeats Pro is a harmonious blend of premium sound, fit and functionality. Powerbeats are already the #1 fitness headphones in the world and they are now untethered, with all the benefits of the Apple H1 chip. No longer do you have to choose between performance and practicality—it delivers the best on both fronts,” said Luke Wood, president of Beats.