Apple’s Powerbeats Pro totally wireless earphones are a great alternative to AirPods Pro, and they can be picked up for $199.95 shipped, this week only, originally $249.95. To achieve the best possible fit on the widest array of ears, over 20 configurations were electronically modeled and physically tested by Apple, thus resulting in a new, ergonomically angled acoustic housing that nests comfortably in the concha bowl of the ear with an off-axis nozzle. It comes packaged with four sizes of ear tips and a redesigned, adjustable earhook. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones in black
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts or running
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, microphones with voice capability, and auto play/pause
Powerbeats Pro boasts a fully-functional, ambidextrous design with identical, physical volume and track controls on each earbud. This gives you full control over your music as well as phone calls, regardless of whether you use the left, right or both earbuds. It sports long- and short-range optical sensors that drive automatic play/pause and call handling when the earphones are placed in or removed from your ears.
Powerbeats Pro is a harmonious blend of premium sound, fit and functionality. Powerbeats are already the #1 fitness headphones in the world and they are now untethered, with all the benefits of the Apple H1 chip. No longer do you have to choose between performance and practicality—it delivers the best on both fronts,” said Luke Wood, president of Beats.