Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones are great for active lifestyles, or just something that stands up to the wear and tear of daily life, all for $199.95 shipped, today only, originally $249.95. To ensure the best possible fit on the widest array of ears, over 20 configurations were electronically modeled and physically tested, resulting in a new ergonomically angled acoustic housing that nests comfortably in the concha bowl of the ear with an off-axis nozzle.Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, microphones with voice capability, and auto play/pause
- Features the Apple H1 Headphone Chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Enhanced phone call performance and call handling from either earbud
- With fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives 1.5 hours of playback when battery is low
Powerbeats Pro sports a fully functional, ambidextrous design with identical, physical volume and track controls on each earbud, giving wearers full control over their music and phone calls, regardless of whether you use the left, right or both earbuds. Long- and short-range optical sensors drive automatic play/pause and call handling when the earphones are placed / removed from your ears. Each earbud is good for up to 9 hours of listening time and over 24 hours of combined playback when used with the magnetic closure case.
Powerbeats Pro is a harmonious blend of premium sound, fit and functionality. Powerbeats are already the #1 fitness headphones in the world and they are now untethered, with all the benefits of the Apple H1 chip. No longer do you have to choose between performance and practicality—it delivers the best on both fronts,” said Luke Wood, president of Beats.