Photo credit: Mac Rumors
Apple may have accidentally (or intentionally) leaked their upcoming Beats Studio Buds in tvOS 14.6 and iOS 14.6 developer builds. While technical specifications have not yet been revealed, the design of these earbuds resemble the AirPods Pro more so than any other Beats or Apple offering. They come complete with an oval-shaped charging case and will be available in various colors. Read more for a short video and additional information.
The rendering you see here was compiled using the animation files discovered in iOS 14.6, but there could still be changes come the final release. Unlike the previous wireless Beats earbuds, these do not have removable ear hooks, but rather fixed ones. However, some features it could have include active noise cancellation with a transparency mode, IPX4 water resistance, improved battery life, a wireless charging case, and then support for “Find My” in iOS to locate the earbuds if ever lost.
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear