Samsung Electronics officially launches the 2021 model of its massive “The Wall” modular display, complete with new AI processing technology, upgraded 120Hz frame rates, and versatile installation options. It uses a new Micro AI Processor to instantly analyze and optimize every frame of video to deliver the best picture quality possible. How so? The processor accesses 16 different neural network models, each trained in AI upscaling and deep learning technology. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The Wall can be installed in various positions, including concave, convex, ceiling, hanging, inclined and L-type. This display is also the industry’s first 8K resolution with a 120Hz refresh rate and Simple 8K playback. You can also configure it horizontally for up to 16K resolution with a 15,360 x 2,160-pixel arrangement, all the while measuring in at over 1,000 inches.
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOR - A fine crystal layer reveals millions of true-to-life colors.
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K – Intelligent, ultra-fast optimization of 4K content.
- SMART TV WITH MULTIPLE VOICE ASSISTANTS – Access apps and streaming services right on your TV with your voice.
- 3 HDMI PORTS – Connect up to 3 devices with HDMI.
- HDR – Unveils shades of color that go beyond HDTV.
Samsung is dedicated to creating the most innovative displays for those at the forefront of video creation and brand experiences. The 2021 The Wall is our most immersive and versatile display yet, giving businesses complete control to create their dream environments,” said Hyesung Ha, Senior Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.