Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
The second-generation iPhone SE was officially released on April 24, 2020, so it’s about time for a refresh, whether it be this year or next. There are rumors swirling that the third-generation iPhone SE could be based on the fourth-generation iPhone, but with an under-display Touch ID sensor. Other features include a new Lightning charging port rather than a 30-pin connector, a near bezel-less OLED display, and a single rear camera. Read more for a video and additional pictures.
It would make sense for this budget-priced handset to use the six-core A14 Bionic processor and have 4GB of RAM as well as a 2,815mAh battery, but 5G connectivity could be a stretch. When could you possibly see such a handset? Well, there are rumors of a March 23 event, although only new iPad models and AirTags are most likely to be introduced.
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: Zoom in close with 100X Space Zoom, and take photos and videos like a pro with our easy-to-use, multi-lens camera.
- SHARP 8K VIDEO: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth, cinema quality 8K Video.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO RECORD: Create share-ready videos and GIFs with multi-cam recording and automatic, professional-style effects.
- HIGHER RESOLUTION, 100X ZOOM: Get amazing clarity with a dual lens combo of 3X and 10X optical zoom and revolutionary 100X Space Zoom.
- ALL DAY INTELLIGENT BATTERY: Intuitively manages your cellphone’s usage, so you can go all day without charging.