H/t: Car Scoops
Designed by Pininfarina, the Ferrari 308 GTB made its debut at the Paris Motor Show in 1975, powered by an F106 AB V8 engine making 237 hp at 6,600 rpm due to emissions control devices. Japan-based tuning shop Liberty Walk recently got their hands on one of these classic supercars and gave it a modern makeover, complete with flared wheel arches and a new body kit. To give it an ultra aggressive stance, the vehicle was equipped with an air suspension. Read more for additional pictures and a video.
Though Liberty Walk is known for their outlandish body kits, they kept it relatively simple for this Ferrari 308 GTB, with just a minor front bumper upgrade as well as a ducktail spoiler out back. Step inside, and you’re greeted with a plain, yet luxurious, black leather interior as well as a gated shifter.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!