Photo credit: Louis Berger via Yanko Design
If Apple were to one day merge the Apple Watch and iPhone into a single device, it might look similar to this concept by designer Louis Berger. Simply put, the iPhone’s camera module would be removable and can be docked in its own Mosaic case, worn around your neck, or possible even as a smartwatch with some bands. There’s a tiny micro LED display showing notifications on the camera lens side, and a full screen on the other. Read more for additional pictures.
The non-lens side can be used as a viewfinder of sorts when taking photos without your handset. To charge this camera module, simply dock it in Mosaic and place it onto a wireless charging pad. Or, you can wear it like a bodycam when vlogging or just out and about.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display
- Water and dust resistant (1 meter for up to 30 minutes, IP67)
- 12MP Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay