Photo credit: Louis Berger via Yanko Design
If Apple were to one day merge the Apple Watch and iPhone into a single device, it might look similar to this concept by designer Louis Berger. Simply put, the iPhone’s camera module would be removable and can be docked in its own Mosaic case, worn around your neck, or possible even as a smartwatch with some bands. There’s a tiny micro LED display showing notifications on the camera lens side, and a full screen on the other. Read more for additional pictures.
The non-lens side can be used as a viewfinder of sorts when taking photos without your handset. To charge this camera module, simply dock it in Mosaic and place it onto a wireless charging pad. Or, you can wear it like a bodycam when vlogging or just out and about.
- OFFER INCLUDES: An Apple iPhone and a wireless plan with unlimited data/talk/text
- WIRELESS PLAN: Unlimited talk, text, and data with mobile hotspot, nationwide coverage, and international reach. No long-term contract required.
- PROGRAM DETAILS: When you add this offer to cart, it will reflect 3 items: the iPhone, SIM kit, and carrier subscription
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display, water and dust resistant, with Touch ID
- 12MP wide camera, 7MP front camera with Portrait mode