Photo credit: Majin Bu
You won’t have to wait long until the official Apple Watch Series 7 reveal next month, but those who want one now have to settle for these clones. While they don’t run watchOS 8 or have any of the upcoming features, these clones do give us a first look at the square-edge design as well as the various colors, including stainless steel. The square-edge design can be found in many of Apple’s current products, like the iPad Pro M1 and iPad Air 4. Read more for a short hands-on video, additional pictures and information.
If you happen to be in China right now, one of these clones will run you approximately $60 USD in either Space Gray, Silver or Space Black. One interesting rumor is that the standard 40mm / 40mm sizes may be replaced with new 41mm / 45mm variants. There’s no word yet on pricing, but expect it to start at $399 up to $1499 (Hermes edition) depending on the model.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5