The all-electric Arcimoto FUV (Fun Utility Vehicle) is basically a reverse trike sporting a three-wheeled design propelled by twin front motors. It weighs in at just 1,100 pounds and comfortably seats two people, along with their gear. On a full charge, it can travel an estimated 70-miles (base model) or 130-miles (extended range option) on a single charge. Read more for a video and additional information.
Its dual-motor drive system can accelerate from 0-60 mph acceleration in 7.5 seconds and has a top speed of 80 mph. The low center of gravity and anti-dive optimization ensure an agile and responsive ride.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
In 2007, we set out to build the world’s most affordable and efficient everyday electric vehicle that also happened to be insanely fun to drive. The FUV Evergreen Edition is the realization of that vision,” said Arcimoto founder and president Mark Frohnmayer, in a statement.