Alpha Motor Corporation reveals its all-electric Jax, a crossover utility vehicle built on the shared platform with the company’s ACE vehicle. According to the company, JAX stands for “Junior All-terrain Crossover” and designed to be a fun utility vehicle for 4 passengers on an electric platform. You’ll be able to choose from either a dual motor four-wheel drive (4WD) or single motor front-wheel drive (FWD) system with a towing capacity of 839kg (1850lbs) and acceleration of zero to sixty in 6.5 seconds. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
It comes equipped with a 75Kwh Lithium-Ion battery that boasts an estimated 250 miles of range. The vehicle measures 4,560mm (180in) in length, 1930mm (76in) in width, and 1634mm (64in) in height, complete with 62.5 cubic feet of combined storage. Pre-orders are being accepted now, and pricing is expected to begin at $38,000 USD before incentives. More information here.
- A stunning build for supercar fans, the LEGO Technic McLaren Senna GTR 42123 model building kit is packed with realistic details inspired by the iconic original
- Check out this supercar toy model’s authentic features, like the detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and dihedral doors that open ‘up and out' in the unmistakable style of the real McLaren
- Enjoy steering the McLaren toy car using the wheel on top
- This set makes a great choice for kids aged 10 and up who’d love to build and display their own McLaren race car
- This awesome track-focused supercar toy model looks great on display and is sure to capture the imagination of any kid or adult with a passion for supercars, motorsport and McLaren
Alpha Motor Corporation had also recently previewed ICON™, an affordable zero emission electric vehicle that comes with modular utility functions, featuring multiple vehicle variants including a camper truck, a commercial work truck, and multi-purpose delivery truck,” said the company.