Some may argue that the Corvette C8 doesn’t quite look like supercar, but the Ares S Project makes you think otherwise. This Corvette-based supercar is powered by a naturally aspirated 6.2-liter V8 producing 705 horsepower at 6,450 rpm and 715 pound-feet of torque at 5,150 rpm, mated to an 8-speed dual clutch automatic transmission. Ares did not say what kind of modifications were done to the engine, though the sound is reminiscent of the old Formula 1 V10 engines, since it can rev to 9000 rpm. Read more for additional pictures.
As for the bodywork, there’s a low slung nose, wider fenders, a vented hood and exhaust pipes that rise out of the rear deck. Limited to 24-units worldwide, it’s expected to retail for $595,000 USD when released.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8...
- Designed for Lego 42093,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...
We are not a car company that needs to develop technology if there’s already much better items out there to buy off the shelf. You take something and simply work like a plastic surgeon and change everything that you can touch and see, every button – our objective is you should have no idea it’s a C8 underneath,” said Dany Bahar, Ares CEO.