Photo credit: Milen Ivanov
Automobile designer Milen Ivanov seems to have an affinity for Halo vehicles, or so we’d like to think after seeing his futuristic Armortruck SUV concept. Think of it as a Rezvani Tank meets Lamborghini Urus, but with gullwing doors. If properly configured, this massive vehicle could probably take on some of the toughest battlefields. Read more for a video and additional pictures.
In military form, it boasts a chassis made from steel, titanium, Kevlar, and carbon fiber, while the multi-layer glass is constructed of a special material that is incredibly strong. The fun doesn’t stop there, as even the wheels are envisioned to be bulletproof because, possibly because of their ability to repair themselves.
- 53 easy Snaptite pieces, no glue, paint or tools required. Includes 3 build your own figures-Master Chief, Kelly 087 and Spartan Fred
- Light up Machine gun. Authentic in-game battle action sounds
- Has PVC Rolling Wheels. Working Suspension.
- 1/32 Scale that includes easy to apply stickers
- Intended for ages 8 years and up
As for power, it’s envisioned to have a hybrid powerplant that produces up to 2,000 combined horsepower output. Other features include: thermal night vision as well as a roof-mounted oxygen regeneration and filtering system, perfect for use in biochemical warfare or even on the Moon / Mars.