The Ultima RS 2020 is basically a street-legal Le Mans race car powered by several Chevrolet V8 powerplants with up to 1200 horsepower, mated to an H-pattern six-speed Porsche manual transmission. Similar to the Ultima GTR, this updated model features several aero upgrades in the form of fender vents, dive planes, new ducting, a carbon fiber diffuser, and a massive rear wing, while the rear boasts twin exhausts flanked by C-shaped taillights. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Customers will be able to choose from several Chevrolet V-8 crate engines: the LS3, LS7, LSA, LT1, LT4 or LT5. A top-of-the-line supercharged LT5 is available in two trims: a “base” 800-horsepower version and a tuned 1200-horsepower variant. The latter achieves a 0-60 mph time of 2.3 seconds, quarter-mile time of 9.2 seconds, and a top speed north of 250 mph.
- Digital Plug Ready- Takes Scalextric C8515 Digital plug for easy upgrade to race on Scalextric Digital Layouts.
- Car is highly detailed with full interior and racer.
- Car has working Xenon Effect Headlights and working tail lights.
- Easy change braid with magnatraction.
- Compatible with all 1:32nd Scale Analog Slot Car Race Tracks.