Looking for an electric hypercar that’s even faster than many motorcycles? If so, then look no further than the Aspark Owl. This 1,985-horsepower electric hypercar is unofficially the fastest accelerating car in the world, with a new showroom opening in Osaka, Japan, while orders are now open for North America and Europe. It set a record 0-60 mph time of 1.72 seconds during testing at Misano World Circuit in Italy a few months on street-legal Michelin tires. Read more for a video and additional information.
Limited to just 50-units worldwide (20 for Europe, 20 for Asia / Middle East, 10 for North America) and priced at $3.6-million USD, this electric beast makes 1,475 lb-ft of torque, has a 249-mile range and a top speed of 249 mph. All this power is being generated from a 64 kWh lithium-ion battery pack, which is more than enough for its ultra lightweight carbon fiber monocoque and carbon fiber body.
- This 3,696-piece LEGO set for adults features a 1:8 scale race car model, bringing you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Authentic replica features include V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, front and rear suspension and rear spoiler, and opening scissor doors
- Admire the 8-speed sequential transmission, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes, golden rims, and lime green color scheme
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up technic lamborghini sian fkp 37.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in...
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.