The ASUS ROG Flow Z13 is claimed to be the world’s most powerful gaming tablet, and rightfully so. Boasting up to a 14-core Intel Core i9-12900H CPU, an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU, a MUX Switch and 5200 MHz LPDDR5 memory. You can choose from two display options: either a 4K 60 Hz display with 85% DCI-P3 coverage, or a Full HD 120 Hz screen with 100% sRGB coverage, both with a 16:10 aspect ratio, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla glass protection, Adaptive Sync, 500 nits of peak brightness, as well as Pantone validation. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on, and additional information.
This gaming tablet can be experienced in multiple ways including with a traditional mouse, touch input or game controllers, while the built-in kickstand can be opened up to 170° for optimal usage in nearly any scenario. One big advantage of this tablet form factor is the fact that all of the powerful components are located behind the screen instead of beneath the keyboard, and when combined with ROG Intelligent Cooling solution, the hardware components gets plenty of fresh air for high sustained performance.
- Latest 11th generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor (6M Cache, up to 4.1 GHz, 2 cores)
- Windows 10 Home in S mode, 128GB SSD and 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 14” Full HD Wideview touch display with up to 178° viewing angle optimized for entertainment
- 12.9” wide, 0.7” thin with a stunning 82% screen-to-body ratio; Brushed aluminum chassis and lightweight at 3.31 pounds
- Portable and convertible 2-in-1 laptop with four viewing modes: tablet, tent, stand, and laptop
For extra gaming horsepower and I/O expansion, Flow Z13 and the updated 2022 Flow X13 are compatible with the XG Mobile family of external GPUs. Gamers can connect it to the 2021 XG Mobile with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, or this year’s new addition to the XG Mobile family, which includes an AMD Radeon™ RX 6850M XT GPU. With additional USB ports, DisplayPort and HDMI, and Ethernet, the XG Mobile is ready for anything,” said the company.