The all-new ASUS ROG Phone 3 could be the ultimate 5G gaming smartphone. Running on Android 10 with ROG UI on top, it features a 6.59-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 144Hz refresh rate, 270Hz touch sampling rate, and HDR10+ support, an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC, Adreno 650 GPU, up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, as well as up to 256GB of internal UFS 3.1 storage. Read more for two hands-on videos and additional information.
Its triple rear camera setup includes a 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, a 13-megapixel secondary sensor with a 125-degree ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5-megapixel tertiary sensor with an f/2.0 macro lens. Up front, there’s a 24-megapixel selfie camera sensor with an f/2.0 lens. As for connectivity, there’s 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS/ NavIC, USB Type-C, and a 48-pin side port. There’s no word yet on pricing, but it hits the US in September.
- 6.47” FHD + curved AMOLED display. Watch your screen brought to life with NXTVISION display technology. The stunning dual-sided 3D glass design adds to the majestic display quality.
- Quad rear cameras with dual LED flash: 64MP (ultra high-res) with hybrid auto focus + 2MP 2.9μm super low light video + 16MP (123° super wide-angle) + 5MP (macro). 24MP front-facing selfie camera.
- Up to 128GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card (sold separately).
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile. This device is also certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network. If your device is not receiving messages or experiences an error when making phone calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices. To do this, please contact Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative for assistance. This device is not compatible with CDMA networks.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675, Octa-core processor, and 6GB of RAM for a smooth performance.
Qualcomm Technologies has worked closely with ASUS for years and we are honored to have been a part of every ROG Phone launched. The latest ROG Phone 3 will be one of the first devices powered by the new Snapdragon 865 Plus 5G Mobile Platform to deliver a world-class gaming experience for consumers,” said Cristiano Amon, President of Qualcomm Incorporated.