The Motorola 5G RAZR was officially unveiled today, and it builds upon its predecessor by fixing some of the glaring design issues. This model is slightly thicker and has a less prominent chin, making it far more comfortable to hold in the hand. Feature wise, it packs a 6.2-inch foldable OLED display (876 x 2142), a secondary 2.7-inch QuickView OLED display (600 x 800), a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, a 48-megapixel main camera below the secondary display, and a 20-megapixel selfie camera. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
Available in Polished Graphite and Blush Gold colors, the smartphone is set to hit stores in the coming weeks or can be purchased online. Other features include a rear fingerprint sensor, 2,800mAh battery with 15W fast charging, and 5G connectivity.
- 6.53” FHD+ Dotch LCD display, powered by NXTVISION, will upgrade your visual experience with the sharper details, vibrant images and allow you to enjoy true-to-life color accuracy in everything you present.
- Quad rear cameras with dual LED flash: 48MP (high-res) + 8MP (118° super wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth). 16MP front-facing selfie camera for capturing your beauty.
- Up to 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card (sold separately).
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile. This device is also certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network. If your device is not receiving messages or experiences an error when making phone calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices, please contact Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative for assistance. This phone is not compatible with CDMA networks. (such as Sprint, Spectrum, Xfinity, etc.)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Octa-core processor, and 6GB of RAM for a smooth performance.
T-Mobile today announced that the new Motorola razr is coming to the Un-carrier, bringing more options for customers to tap into the first and largest nationwide 5G network in the US. The razr brings back the old school flip phone now reinvented and packed with the power of 5G, tapping into T-Mobile’s LTE and 5G spectrum (600 MHz and 2.5 GHz),” said T-Mobile.