Italy-based Aviointeriors knows that once coronavirus-related travel restrictions are lifted, many will still be hesitant to fly, but the firm has unveiled a solution to keep passengers safely distanced. They tout the new seating system can be delivered within as little as six months, while a simpler retrofit concept could arrive within two months. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Called Janus, this innovative design has the center seat in a row of three reversed to ensure the maximum isolation between passengers seated next to each other, and an additional clear plastic screen provides additional protection. Despite the complexities of reconfiguring a cabin, this design offers extra privacy.
- Youngsters get to combine physical and digital play in an immersive single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience with this LEGO Hidden Side set featuring El Fuego's classic stunt plane!
- El Fuego's stunt plane reveals a haunted digital world when viewed through a smart device equipped with the free LEGO Hidden Side AR app, which allows kids to solve mysteries, find cool items and battle ghosts!
- This augmented reality (AR) LEGO playset includes a digitally interactive Hidden Side stunt plane toy, plus Jack, skeleton El Fuego and Mary Breaksom minifigures and a Spencer the dog figure
- This LEGO Hidden Side AR building set sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 7+ who like ghost-hunting toys, VR and digital games
- When built, this LEGO Hidden Side El Fuego's Stunt Plane model measures over 3" (8cm) high, 8" (22cm) long and 8" (22cm) wide
Think of Glassafe as a bubble made from transparent material that encases the head and shoulders of a passenger. It’s designed to retrofit onto existing cabins, making it quicker, cheaper and less invasive. Without this, airlines may be forced to leave the center seat empty, which would be an inefficient solution to say the least.