Photo credit: Serkan Budur via Yanko Design
Back in the 1966-1968 Batman TV series, the Batmobile was based on Ford Motor Company’s 1955 Lincoln Futura conceptcar, while the vehicle featured in the 1989-1992 movies used two Impala chassis, a Chevy V8 engine, and a custom built fabrication body. What if Bruce Wayne were to use a modern hypercar as the Batmobile? The Bugatti La Finale by automotive designer Serkan Budur would be the perfect candidate, or so we think. Read more for additional pictures.
This hypercar would be powered by a quad-turbocharged 6-cylinder engine, and keep the iconic Bugatti horseshoe radiator. The closest Batmobile to this one would probably be the Tumbler from the 2005-2012 Dark Knight Trilogy. That vehicle is powered by a 5.7 liter Chevy 350 V8 engine generating 500hp. It rides on 44″ Super Swamper TSL tires and the jet engine out back was fueled by propane tanks.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide