The Avtoros Shaman 8×8 may look beastly, but it won’t be winning drag races anytime soon with a top speed of 44 mph. However, it is designed to go anywhere, including the beaches of Dubai, thanks to an 18” ground clearance and an independent suspension for each of its eight wheels. Or, you can use the Shaman’s crazy towing capacity of over 31,000lbs to get just about any vehicle out of trouble. Power comes from an Iveco 3.0-liter 4-cylinder turbodiesel producing 146 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque. Read more for the video and additional information.
Since this is a massive vehicle, it takes a lot of fuel to get going, and that’s why the Shaman boasts a fuel tank capacity of 68.7 gallons. On water, you can hit 3 mph, but should the need arise, there’s even a crab mode to go sideways in tight spots.
- Build a LEGO Technic Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer to traverse rough terrain and pull high-speed wheelies, turns and spins!
- This 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6-inch (17cm) high, 8-inch (22cm) long and 5-inch (15cm) wide Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4-inch (12cm) high, 7-inch (20cm) long and 7-inch (19cm) wide
- 324 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic RC Stunt Racer 42095 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building