S&S Technologies unveils their latest roller coaster, and it’s called AXIS. Their engineering team reimagined roller coaster dynamics by taking patented 4D rotating vehicle technology and turning it into a thrill ride that delivers deliberate, fluid movements to make it though as if you’re actually flying. Read more for a video and additional information.
This roller coaster boasts track elements that cannot be replicated by any other ride and creates a high-thrill experience, while also being a family-friendly attraction. Why? The ride vehicles freely rotate 360° forward or backward to make every ride a different experience. That’s right, riders can roll from side to side, similar to a fighter jet performing barrel rolls. It reaches a maximum speed of 53 mph and 3.5 g-force acceleration.
- BUILDS 13 AMUSEMENT PARK RIDES – Students can make 13 different classic amusement park rides with over 2,200 parts and pieces in this building set
- FOR AGES 10 AND UP – Ideal for students in grades 5 to 9, this brightly-colored set not only offers enjoyment, but also enhances children’s skills
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL INCLUDED – This K’NEX toy set includes building instructions and an extensive Teacher’s Guide. It promotes critical thinking, manual learning, and mechanical understanding for children
- WITH 2,272 K’NEX PARTS – The Amusement Park Experience Set comes with 2,272 K’NEX parts and pieces packaged in three convenient storage bins
- STEAMagination – It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K’NEX building set